Google Search is now Local. Google Maps has become Google Places and Google will now return the best local results to match to your search query, according to your location.
So if someone is searching for plumbers and they are in Tunbridge Wells, local plumbers listed on Google Places will be in these new Google Places search results, more often than not, over and above the organic search results. When Google Places was Google Maps, there would be a maps box to the right or top of the screen then the organic search results. Now Google Places puts the first 10 Maps results above the organic search results.
This is a hugely powerful tool for local businesses and if you aren’t listed on Google Places, you need to get listed. You are missing out on more customers which means more money in your pocket! If you just have the basics, then consider upgrading your listing to start making your way into the first ten Places results. Remember, the way you fill out your listing is very important and directly affects your position on Google Places.
We have a number of Google Places options to suit any pocket:
Basic: the basic information about your business with 1 image – £95
Standard: the basic info plus
- 5 images
- 1 video – £195
Big: the basic info plus
- 8 images
- 2 videos
- 2 citation listings – £250
Fully Loaded: the basic info plus
- 10 images
- 5 videos
- 5 keywords laser targeted to your product or service
- 5 citation listings (free listings only)
- 40 backlinks to the citation listings…
- Oh, and if you don’t have a website, we’ll throw in a landing page with free hosting and domain name for 1 year! Got a website already? Then we’ll throw in your own branded Youtube channel and add the 5 videos to that – £495
Please contact me or call me, Fern, on 07896 310309 to get listed!